Whether you're just starting out, or you've been in business for years...I can provide the services you need to grow your business and remove the stress of managing your own books.
If you'd like to discuss how I can help you and your small business, contact me today.
Here are just some of the many services I provide.
- Setup a new Chart of Accounts
- Help transition to new software (ie. from QuickBooks to Kashoo)
- Setup opening balances
- Setup sync with multiple services (ie. sync Freshbooks with Xero)
- Sales Invoices & customer payments
- Vendor Bills, purchase receipts, and vendor payments
- Keep a record of time sheets, commissions, vacation pay, & bonuses
- Fill out paycheques, & issue paystubs
- Issue Records of Employment
- Issue T4’s
- GST returns
- Payroll remittances
- T4 summaries
(usually monthly, but can be more or less frequent if needed)
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll Summary
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing cheques (vendor, government, etc.)
Year End Procedures
- Prepare your records to be sent to an accountant for yearly reports
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts, as well as payables and receivables
- Direct communication with your accountant, to facilitate the year end process
Sometimes, instead of a bookkeeper, you just need some advice.
- Maybe you’re just starting out, you’ve run into a rough patch, or you’re planning a big change.
- Thinking of switching to a cloud-based solution and don't know where to get started.
- Can't figure out why you're not making more money.
Whatever your situation, I can work with you to come up with solutions to your small business dilemmas.
Although this can also be a service added onto your existing bookkeeping, some people just need help once a year with their taxes. Here are some of the tasks I can perform, to make sure April is much less stressful next year.
Personal Returns (T1)
I will organize all of your T4’s, and any other slips you provide me. We will discuss potential deductions, to maximize your return. I can then file your return in your preferred method (EFILE, mail, etc.)
Self Employment & Small Business Returns (T1)
If I have been doing your bookkeeping throughout the year, then I will simply use the information you have provided, along with any personal deductions, in order to prepare your return. If not, I can organize your business and personal records, and then prepare your return. Once again, I can then file your return in your preferred method.
Small Business Returns (T2)
In my experience, corporate T2 returns are traditionally done by an accountant, along with the Notice to Reader, Review, or Audit after your fiscal year end. If I have been doing your bookkeeping throughout the year, part of my services include getting your records ready to be sent off to the accountant each year. If not, I will perform a one-time bookkeeping of all your prior year’s records. This will include most of the duties described above. At that point, your books will be ready to be sent over to the accountant of your choice. During this time, I can be in contact with the accountant, to answer any questions and otherwise help out the process.